We know life is too busy for most of us. More importantly, we want you to focus on your therapy. So we make insurance and payments as easy and effortless as possible.
Here's how we do it:
- Aqua Health contacts your insurance carrier for pre-authorization. (If you prefer, your physician's office can do the same.) Depending on your insurance coverage, your physician may need to submit for the initial authorization.
- Aqua Health bills your carrier directly and updates the insurance company of your payments.
- Aqua Health will collect self-pay or co-payment when you check in for therapy.
- Please contact us with any questions
- We accept a large range of medical insurances. Please call us if you do not find your carrier listed on the following list:
We accept All major Medical Insurances:
- 1199 Local
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CCM/Center Light
- Centers Plan for Health Living
- Health First
- Workers Compensation / No Fault